Thursday 5 June 2008

And the vote for ............

Green nail varnish is??? Mmmmm I have just purchased some green nail varnish (for toes - not that it actually says that on the bottle) from Nails Inc and its called grass something or other. Have to say I am getting a bit obsessive about the colour green but its that certain green that one is being obsessive about more a green with a bit of lime in it - not the colour of astro turf - but hey ho when I girl is obsessed there is not a lot one can do about it is there? Especially me.

Am bored, hot and bored again. Not that it is photography weather either - far too contrasty.

Have a wedding on Saturday and fingers crossed we have some cloud or this little Pixie (I have lost a stone) will be running around looking for all manner of shade. Thinking about Saturday - what do I have to wear? Bi product of doing loads of weddings is the fact that one must have a decent frock now.

Why I am writing posh I have no idea - I have been watching too much of Lucinda off The Apprentice - now I liked her x

Green Pixie x

2 comments:

Polgara said...

Ooh congrats on the stone! I'm very jealous that you're losing weight as i get steadily bigger lol
I reckon that must be worth rewarding yourself with a new frock, maybe something in that certain green....
Pol x

Polgara said...

Come back Pixie am missing you!
Pol x