Friday 14 November 2008

Pixies are always busy near Christmas

Well that is my excuse for not blogging so much but the trials and tribulations go on. A weeks holiday was to be the highlight of my year ~ what did I do ~ only manage to fall down the back stairs and am still convinced I have broken something but oh no Mr P convinced he is some type of Paramedic assured me elevation and ice was the answer......3 weeks later it still throbs but now the prospect of wearing one of those delightful plastic boots is not really appealing so I shall hobble on.

The day before I managed to acquire another dog - or he acquired us. Mr P owns a boat ~ not to be confused with anything in the luxury department ~ no this is more Primark definitely not Harvey Nicks ~ anyway it occasionally goes fast and it floats.

So whilst meandering up the Tyne this Patterdale Terrier jumped onto our boat and the rest is history ... he is lovely though x

And of course I have had another colonic - well it had to be done had it not, the only thing was to decide whether to have the tuna cheese melt before or after ~ I had visions of seeing it float by in the debris so I saved it for later ha ha.

Oh and I still have the false nails on which are a complete nightmare - lovely but not practical for a photographer - indeed not.

~ being accosted by teddy bears and men dressed up like bandits first thing in the morning is not amusing (Children in Need) ~ pixie in fright more like xx

Toodle x

1 comment:

Maxine Perella said...

very tastefully done, pixxo! how's the dog?