Monday 22 September 2008

Hey Man

What with Kevin Keegan leaving and the Paps being outside my office along with disgruntled fans, too many weddings to shake a stick at ~ a wayward son coming back from Oz - not to mention wild child of Pixie who has created havoc in the Pixie Household this summer I really just have not had time to Blog.

Not an excuse I know.

Well it is the turn of the year and I still haven't had a holiday. Mr P is sunning himself in the Gulf of Wherever - actually he has been dodging Gustav and Ike but is due home soon.

I have a new (well new to me) black beetle which I am debating having a Pixie painted on the side - such a girlie thing but its fab so that is taking up mt attention - also still debating whether to give up the day job mmmmmmmm - we shall see.

Well you probably have all deserted me, and it serves me right.

Oh and I am still keeping Fenwicks French afloat although I have now discovered Primark xxxxxxxxx

Toodle x

3 comments:

Polgara said...

So good to hear from you!
Im good , or as good as you can be at 34 weeks pregnant lol
We do have a couple of names picked out but thought i would throw open my blog to suggestions since you are the second person to ask!
We dont know the sex but are both hoping for a boy
Glad to know you are ok
Pol x

Maxine Perella said...

nooooo not primark!!!

still laughing about newcastle ... how the (un)mighty have fallen.

good to have you back, pixelated!

The Mighty Beluga said...

good to have you back! your readers have not all deserted you yet... ;)