Tuesday 30 September 2008

Some Pixies Get Flowers

As you know Mr P sails the high seas and a good job it is sometimes I have to say - absence etc etc but just to enlighten the masses I am Mrs P the 3rd. The other wives in his heyday got to sail with him to America, New Zealand and Canada - where have I been .....Hartlepool ... so with this back drop in mind would you not think that Mr P has a lot of ground to make up?

Bearing that in mind and the fact that his trip has extended now to over 8 weeks you can imagine my delight when a delivery van drew up looking for Mrs P - my enthusiasm knew no bounds ....what did I get...the biggest and best bunch of flowers - no..... underwear in a box covered in tissue ....no - 5 packs of ******* floor tiles for his sodding boat !

And and and I have to carry them home pack by pack - on the Metro - and considering today is Tuesday I have 3 more packs to go after today - marvelous!!!!!!!!!

What can I say xxx

2 comments:

Polgara said...

Aw Pixie how disappointed you must have been!
Must be true love, only if he knew you truly loved him would he think he could get away with it lol
Sounds like something my beloved would do!
Hope you're ok
Pol x

Polgara said...

Due Nov 3rd, just under 5 weeks and counting....
Really like some of your names, shame i have to listen to what Chris likes too lol
Pol x