Thursday 25 September 2008

Ridiculous Even for me!

I am trying to be good, I really am - the credit crunch supposedly has hit the Pixie household but this little baby hasn't quite got the hang of it. As we speak I have a 1950's converted theatre light on an antique tripod stuffed into a Waitrose bag (the light not the tripod) - the bag is in front of me as I type and the light is nestled between a pack of stuffed peppers and a box of Kellogs Crunchy Nut.

The story is once I get something I have to either wear it like now, spray it right now or in this particular case plug it in right now.

Now for those of you who are unfamiliar to the Newcastle Metro System I have to get on at St James (home of the "Toon") and at best there are some dodgy characters at worst we are playing Tottenham - I digress - anyway getting this light home is going to be no easy task.

The ridiculous thing is it cost £450, came in a huge box and was swaddled with oodles of bubble wrap - and what do I go and do!

Hey man Pixie has lost the plot xx

2 comments:

Polgara said...

Sounds pretty normal for a Pixie lol
Do we get to see it??
Pol x

Maxine Perella said...

c'mon pixelated one, you need to be a little more active on the blogging front ... else it'll implode, a bit like the magpies (rip)