Tuesday 11 December 2007

All I want for Christmas is a Tattoo????

Mmmmm girl child of Pixie feels left out - boy child has a tattoo - a whopping big Ant actually (after Prodigy) but I insist it looks more like a spider.

Pixie has three but the whys and where fors of that is another blog completely. Grandma Pixie is also devoid of any artwork on her body although I do threaten now and again that an Anchor would look cool.

The trouble is girl child has a low pain threshold and although she has been outside the Tattooist, she has never been in - so when drawing up my Christmas list I thought - what has she not got - and there you go - the answer was staring me in the face.

So I have designed one for her. I have been to the Tattooist discussed the plan paid a deposit and all I have to do is wait until 5.00 Friday 21st December.

Now this could go horribly wrong - I might end up having another tattoo - she might go for it but leap out of the chair half way through or she might end up with nothing in her stocking at all.

She knows that she is getting a surprise - she thinks she is getting false nails - she's in for a shock!

PS The tattoo that I have designed is a Thistle (little Pixie is Scottish) and it is to go on the base of her spine - I love it!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Polgara said...

I'm confused! Is little Pixie your daughter? sister?
Do we get to see the design??

Pixie said...

Little Pixie is my daughter. What else would a caring Mother buy for her child? (She is in her 20's by the way - she isn't 9!!!)

I will take a photo of the Tattoo once its done, unless you would like to see the drawing?

What is Santa buying you for Christmas then Miss Pizza?

dh stern said...

i was first tattooed at 15. i lied about my age. i got a few i regret to some degree. ie: dh was a little bootboy in his youth. see dr. maartens and braces. ska and rude girls. oh the glory days. needless to say, i haven't been tattooed in almost 20 years and have just begun plans to start a half sleeve for myself. i think it's a great suprise you've planned for your little pixie. why not share the drawing first?

Cocaine Princess said...

I myself have 2 tattoos. Believe it or not but my first tattoo was a birthday gift from my mom. I look forward in seeing the tattoo you have picked.
XOXOXOXO,
Cocaine Princess