Thursday 6 December 2007

Trinny and Susannah have a lot to answer for

For those not in the "know" and there cannot be that many - Trinny and Susannah are the UK's most opinionated women and they vocalise their opinions fearlessly through TV and media. Between Gok and How to Look Good Naked and T & S's efforts to Dress the Nation my lunch hours have been totally ruined ~ for why?

(a) I could not move in Top Shop yesterday for 80 somethings asking where the Kate Moss section was......

(b) I had to trawl through Boots for the "best body butter ever" - (actually it is good.)

Then of course it hasn't stoppped there - I have only gone and bought the book (in my defence it was half price in Waterstones)

So now I have decided to enter myself as a question in a Pub Quiz - "guess the shape of the Pixie"

Here are your choices:-

Skittle
Goblet
Hourglss
Cornet
Cello
Apple
Column
Bell
Vase
Brick
Lollipop
Pear

I ask you what self respecting Pixie would call herself a brick?

I don't think so x