Monday 7 January 2008

Do you Believe in Angels?


Throughout my years this little Pixie has seen some unexplained things.


I have witnessed Granma Pixie place a finger over a glass (not on it) and for the glass to whiz off and break (this was her attempt at speaking to her dead Father - no wonder I am odd).
I have seen automatic handwriting that was in the hand of a recently departed Aunty, I have turned to talk to someone who I thought was behind me and no one was there. I have a gentleman in "visitation" in Pixie Palace - thankfully not seen by me but by Cousin Pixie who is a Deputy Headmaster - not that should recommend him for anything ~ and of course how can we forget boy child of Pixie who all through his childhood would say that he saw things and I as a caring Mother decided he was paranoid (or had been smoking something illegal).


With all that in place I am still a little unsure as to whether to believe in all "that stuff" ~ there is a part of me that wants to. The result being not only am I addicted to Deal or No Deal I now have an addiction to Most Haunted. Good job Mr Pixie is sailing the Seven Seas as he would have a dicky fit.


I don't know why I do it to myself but I was seized by terror in my lovely squishy brown leather chair (just thought I would set the scene) last night when the "team" of Most Haunted were visiting some prison in the States and Carl (Yvette's husband) attacked Stu (Yvettes cousin) - as he morphed into some deranged dead ex prisoner - also how sad that I know all the relationships!


I digress - what I started to blog about was white feathers and its sort of got lost somewhere. For a while now white feathers (curly ones) have been appearing in the oddest of places and "they" say this is a visit from an Angel......mmmm........do you believe in Angels??

4 comments:

Polgara said...

I have to say i'm sceptical, i WANT to believe but can never quite convince myself.
I do however draw the line at Most Haunted though lol, i can't believe someone has made a career out of saying "Did you hear that!"
Can't say i'd say the same if my brother appeared before me with some words of wisdom though!

Maxine Perella said...

just watching yvette fielding gives me the creeps ... she could frighten off dracula, that one.

Elise said...

I believe in God... Angels? I'm not sure. I'd likle to think there's an angel looking out for me xx

Jill said...

I so want to believe in angels. Spirits, yes. God, yes. There must be angels then?