Thursday 3 January 2008

WOW

Pixie is back with more trials than tribulations! Happy New Year everyone and I hope to read all about it in the coming months.

Well - where do I start? Perhaps with the gorgeous chocolates from Marks and Spencer - thats a good a starting point as any. Four very plump gorgeously wrapped confections, crinkly wrapping paper in shimmering tones of chocolate - to die for. And what were they really? Oh dear me only bloody bath salts wrapped up to look like sodding chocolate - I ask you! What happened to the square Lily of the Valley bath cubes that you used to get ? - you knew where you were then!

And thats not all - after unwrapping and plonking in a swirling bath of steamy hot water - what happened - nothing! I gently stepped in and had a look, maybe these were faulty - maybe they were chocolates after all? No no - what had M & S done - they had only double wrapped the sodding things with cling film - cling film ?? why???

So visualise please a naked Pixie trying to luxuriate in a hot steamy bath with bubbles and the aroma of chocolate - the reality is - a naked Pixie trying to open the bath cubes (balls) with her teeth thereby managing to eat some of the disgusting concoction and once these balls were free of their wrappings - what happened? - well I was engulfed in cow manure - brown - smelly - disgusting cow manure (I exaggerate slightly) but if that was supposed to be a chocolate smelling treat - well need I say more.

For all of you who have been following the tale of the Tattoo - the girl child had it done and it was the quietest she had been in her life. I will try and take a picture of it and post it but its still a tad scabby - it looks good though.

Mr Pixie was in the bad books for awhile (amazing that - seeing he is on the other side of the world) but he has redeemed himself.

I of course got the usual presents - the best ones being the ones I actually bought for myself.

So I think thats it for now - I have also developed an addiction for Deal or No Deal and that is very worrying (?)

Hope everyone is ok.

Pixie

5 comments:

Elise said...

Welcome back Pixie!

I got addicted to Deal or no Deal too! Its so tense... I find myself shouting out "no deal" at the tv screen.

Happy New Year babe. Wow it feels good to be back! xx

Polgara said...

Great to see you back Pixie!
What did Mr Pixie do? or shouldnt i ask!
xxx

Pixie said...

Well he didn't bother to try and get through on New Years Eve - and no email for a day - ship has gone alongside so basically he has been on the piss and his wee Pixie here was sitting watching Jools Holland Hootananny (?) on New Years Eve home alone!! He got a shot across his bow x

Maxine Perella said...

i love deal or no deal. but i think i love the sound of your chocolate balls even better ...

Haylzc5 said...

Happy new Year Pixie!!!

Love your blog!

Love Hayley