Monday 14 January 2008

Missing Mr P


Now I am officially going on record to say that I am now missing Mr P. He has been away for 8 weeks today - how time flies when you are having fun! Now I am bored. Now I have two light bulbs that need replacing in the kitchen (the awkward kind), the car is dirty, the dog is needing walked and I am fed up.


I am on hot pins as we were supposed to have flight details today - nothing.


I have to get my timing right - the hair needs doing, the legs yet again need waxed, the eyebrows need a quick trim and do I get a fake tan? Thats the biggy - do I risk booking one for Saturday with the hope he may be home on Sunday/Monday or do I run the risk of getting the timing completely wrong and have the aroma of rotten eggs wafting around me on the night he comes home, not to mention the excess tan coming off on the bed sheds - the girlies out there know what I mean about the egg smell, I don't know what it is with spray tans but they stink.
The bed will also to have to be changed (possibly twice) as if the spray tan goes ahead then it will resemble the Turin Shroud xxx
PS Unfortunately Mr P doesn't look like the above x

3 comments:

Maxine Perella said...

hello sailor! them boys look dashing ;o)

now then, i'd forget the waxing. you can't have enough of hair. especially when it gets this cold.

Polgara said...

Awww! Hope he's back soon Pixie x

Elise said...

Skip the tanning spray. The fresh look is in! Rosy cheeks will bring glow to pale skin...

If you're desperate for the tanned look try oil of olay gradual tan

I'm sure he won't care what you look like since he's probably counting down the days! xx