Monday 21 January 2008

That Didn't Take Long

Well he has been home since Thursday and my head is done in! Only another 5 weeks 3 days to go!

I love him with all my heart but boy can he be annoying and absence certainly dulls the memory. I forgot how irritated I get when he sits on the sofa (its a squishy little number that looks fab as long as you don't sit on it) and it hasn't been sat on much for a couple of months now. I forgot how he needs to have three TVs on (one in the living room, kitchen and bedroom on at the same time) - and we will not even go on about the size of his ....... carbon footprint - oh no.

And I have just looked out of the window and its snowing - do I go to the Gym or do I go to M & S - what sane girl would want to take her clothes off this weather if it were not to try on that delicious little baby in Coast....decisions decisions.

Well at least my tea is going to be cooked for me tonight. The current Mr P is a dab hand in the kitchen, he is the best husband I have had (I have only had one other) and his Yorkshires are huge x

3 comments:

Maxine Perella said...

i bet he loves you too ;o)

Polgara said...

Pixie i can relate, love em to bits it doesnt matter they are still bloody irritating lol

Elise said...

Aww you guys sound so sweet!

You went to M&S didnt you? xx