Wednesday 16 April 2008

As if life ........

isn't complicated enough - no what do we have a "Trading Standards Officer" just to really get on my ****. Since Pixie Chics opened the door I have had two visits from two different Officers and have had to explain in great detail that I am not selling from the Gallery - now I think that is fairly clear but why do they then ask why I have no prices on the prints......give me strength.

On the other hand I seem to have become a stop off point for weary friends and shoppers. Friends can smell the wine a mile off I am sure (even though we have to drink it out of mugs from Wilkinsons) so I will miss my Saturdays there. Anyway have another 4 weeks to run.

Mr P is on his way home from the Mexican Gulf I think. Am not sure what this leave will bring, his father is critically ill and even though they had a falling out and haven't spoken for years he is obviously upset.

So this is a bit of a tired blog. Its my year end at my "proper" job, I have had the Decorators in and for a while my living room was in the hall but it is all finished now - can anyone suggest how to get rid of the smell of paint?

Although I am not the most technical of bloggers and am in awe of some of the links, web cams etc other bloggers have, at least my website is now up and running.

Check it out www.pixiechics.co.uk

I'm off for a Valium!!

6 comments:

Polgara said...

You have been a busy Pixie!
Hope Mr P is ok
Beat you to it with the link for your website, i have added it to my blog
Pol x

Maxine Perella said...

very impressive. i suggest opening the windows - fresh air never hurt anyone.

ArcticFox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ArcticFox said...

my mum got the low odour paint and it's about effective as putting poster paint on your walls, so paint odour is something we apparently have to live with.

Open the windows, stick your head out of the window and breathe deep!!

FoX

Elise said...

I had a friend who loved the smell of paint.. She wasn't me friend for long. She turned slightly psycho.

Stick your head out of the window until the smell has gone! xx

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.