Monday 7 April 2008

The Pix is Back


Well you cannot open a Gallery, go shopping, eat loads of kit kats and do a blog at the same time now can you?????


Am back at what is called "proper" work today although I am "being allowed" a 2 hour break to man the shop in the middle of the day. Was there all week last week and its my first experience of the general public and have come to the conclusion that they are not normal.


Fame at last - I was on Radio Newcastle Drive Time - live - I mean how dangerous was that putting me on live radio - what an experience. So really the diet was not required as BBC TV have yet to call!


Have had a fab response though - and from other photographers so its been exciting times, mixed with all the usual drama that comes in the life of Pixie - and to top it all its blizzard conditions here in the Toon - and Maxxo - what was the score on Saturday then Pet?

3 comments:

Polgara said...

Pixie i'm so chuffed for you!
It looks great!
Mail me and i'll explain the change...
Mail address on my blog
Pol x

Unknown said...

I want some kit kats.

Maxine Perella said...

hey, i'm impressed!! you have your own gallery ... woo woo. are they for sale, then?

we won this weekend, and man utd drew, so we've closed the gap on them - get in!