Wednesday 9 April 2008

Is it me???

Have been manning the Gallery today between 1 pm - 3 pm and believe thats when idiots and t***s come out to play. The prints are numbered - each number is beside the title - question - are these photos taken by bairns like - in a club like - mmmm no actually I took them, oh I was just wondering like, as you have the bairns ages beside the title - 1, 2, 3 - talented children.!!

Another question - are these pictures????

On the upside there are some nice people out there x

Pixie needs to chill xx

4 comments:

Polgara said...

Didnt you know the general public are incredibly stupid!
Hang in there Pix
Pol x

Elise said...

I'd say over 60% of the public are stupid. Its a large percentage... The rest are slightly abnormal. xx

Maxine Perella said...

i'd say 90% are stupid. no, make that 98%.

ArcticFox said...

I'd say 99% of bloggers make up statistics on the spot!! What's more is that only 14% of those statistics are actually accurate!!

FoX