Wednesday 14 November 2007

Inside Out

Why am I wearing a jumper that deliberately looks like it is inside out, why do I buy skirts with no hem - threads of which could be considered a Health and Safety issue, why have I got a drawer full of pink, green and purple tights? All these questions were popping in and out of an empty head this morning, inbetween that and my efforts to see what the chap across from me was reading.

I obviously am bored.

To this end I am trying to kick start my creativity and have started working on the Artists Way Work Book. This means that every morning I have to complete "Morning Pages" i.e. as soon as I wake I have to empty my head onto these pages - this is to get rid of negativity....mm we shall see.

This mornings ramblings (and they are not supposed to make sense) were as follows:-

Car on a tightrope
Why did I have that curry last night
I am tired
I don't want to go to work

Think I have a long way to go with this x

5 comments:

Polgara said...

I can relate to three of the four, however i feel "car on a tightrope" needs further explanation!

Maxine Perella said...

i suggest you go back to bed...

The Mighty Beluga said...

you have the green, purple and blue tights to match your inside out jumper, worn with the hemless skirt. obviously :)

Pixie said...

Obviously x

Pixie said...

Miss Pizza I think the car on a tightrope indicates my emotional state at the time!!!! I worry about myself sometimes lol x