Wednesday 7 November 2007

Decisions, Decisions ..................

Age is not just about wrinkles, expanding waistline, grey hair and losing teeth (I know I have an obsession here) no no - its about decisions.

Every year we had a loo brush, then we had a bushy loo brush, then heaven forbid we had a silver one, then for years we had real ones, then we went for artificial with limbs that had to be colour coded and now - NOW - it has come down to a 3ft affair with fibre optics. Of course gentle people I am talking about trees, of the Christmas variety.

Sense has fallen on the Pixie household and as this little Pixie will be spending Christmas alone (no sympathetic aaahs please as I quite enjoy it) it seemed prudent to go to the garden centre (which of course by this time of year is dripping with every tree imaginable under its roof) and chose a no fuss no climbing into loft no cutting of trunk with bread knife kind of tree.

So thats it, I have gone and done it and at the bargain price of £14.99 - marvellous. Downside is that I "tested" it last night and I really really want to put it up now - .............

No comments: