Friday 23 November 2007

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow

Ooooh for the first time since June (I jest) it was snowing this morning in the North East - only for 20 minutes but that was enough. Dark days before Christmas, little flakes of snow falling on a quiet land ...marvellous. Then back to reality with a bump, I am wrapped up for winter, office is warm as toast and I am sweating like a fat lass (apologies but that is a well known saying in Newcastle).

Yippeeeeeeee its nearly the weekend x

6 comments:

Maxine Perella said...

wish we had snow here :o(

Polgara said...

I want snow!

Elise said...

Snow? Damn all we get South of the country is rain and nasty clouds..

Its cold though. Just not nice snow cold. :(

Polgara said...

It's been a week, are you ok??

spice-the-cat said...

Ah, dear God. How I laugh when it 'snows' in the UK. Come to Canada and find out what snow is really like.

Anonymous said...

Hi there.Just want to have some friends. In my place, we did not see snow yet. My children already asked for that :)