Thursday 8 November 2007

Sad Today

My photography enables me to meet all sorts of people and I seem to collect loads of friends on the way.

One particular girl whom I have photographed on many occasions came to me for an empowerment shoot. She had breast cancer 4 years ago and since then was having problems with coming to terms with the way she looked. This girl is a stunner but no matter how many people told her how good she looked the inner confidence was lacking.

We did loads of things, I have photographed her hugging a punch bag wearing only a G string, a white open shirt and killer heels, we have been to the beach and basically she just enjoys being in front of the camera. She has won me prizes.

Yesterday I was told the cancer has come back.

Sad Pixie today x

3 comments:

Polgara said...

Thinking of you xxx

Maxine Perella said...

sorry to hear that. at least you are helping her through your work in some small way, and that's a lovely act.

Pixie said...

Yes maybe but I still feel useless under the circumstances. Life can be so horrible, she is only in her 30's.