Thursday 21 February 2008

Addiction

Still trying to cope with the lack of chocolate and hand on heart there hasn't been a piece of fruit and nut or turkish delight past my lips in what is it 14 and 1/2 days ! I seem, however, to be making up for the lack of the cocoa bean in my life by drinking copious amounts of Frascati followed by frenzied shopping sprees. So far I have netted an aboslutely fab retro leopard skin coat - oh was I not a happy pixie when the weather turned this week and I have never had "the cat" off my back -

Then we had the trawl of Fenwicks which produced two dresses from Karen Millen although Mr P insists that one of the delicious frocks makes me look like the Mexican flag but what does he know - the sound of areeba areeba every time I wear it is a bit off putting though.

The yesterday I discovered a 1920's piano shawl that I just have to have. Gorgeous white little number with a huge fringe and handsewn delicate little flowers, obviously this has been well loved and well cared for - I must make a note not to wear it when going for a curry.

Oh and I weighed myself this morning and I have put on 2 lbs - now how is that possible??????

Fat, sick and addicted Pixie x

4 comments:

Polgara said...

Surprisingly chocolate is not the most fattening thing you can have nor is it the only fattening thing you can have lol
Come on Pix what have you been scoffing instead??
If its any consolation i out on a little this week too, it was either the cheese on toast or the pizza that did it.....
GP xx

ArcticFox said...

I am praying that your leopard skin is actually faux leopard!!!

Alcohol is of course..... very calorific!!

Peanut butter and carrots... it's the future.... then when you have a taste for peanut butter and you're back on the chocolate you can get some Reese's cups.... they're effing delicious!!

FoX

Polgara said...

Consider yourself Tagged!

Maxine Perella said...

gawd o' pixelated one, just down the cadburys and stop the torture.