Tuesday 26 February 2008

Life is a Whirl


It is incredible to think that 5 days ago I was in my own little world plodding on wondering if Jigsaw would have a mid season sale on shortly - hey ho. Now I have an appointment with my "graphic designer" on Thursday at 1.00 - my "IT chap" is on the case for my website (http://www.pixiechics.co.uk/) and my "Stationer" has just picked up the design for my business cards - OH MY GOD. Of course true to form I am now re-organising, re-designing my whole wardrobe and embarking on a life changing diet as TV makes you two sizes bigger - not that I think the Media people will go that far, I mean its only an empty unit for heavens sake and I am only in for 7 weeks and 1 day.


What I haven't mentioned, and what I have kept quiet about for ages is that I was watching an interview with Noel Edmonds (you remember I had an addiction to Deal or No Deal over Christmas) - apparently he sent a Cosmic Wish List - I've done one!!!!!!! Did it 18 months ago - and for once I am saying nothing x


A more positive Pixie who is still craving a KitKat

3 comments:

Maxine Perella said...

just bought myself a HUGE bar of cadbury's fruit and nut. munching on it now ... yummy slurp slurp ...

Polgara said...

So glad you're doing it! :0)
Now...
Put DOWN the Kitkat and step away from it!
GP xxx

Elise said...

You know something, Kitkat is one of the best chocolates ever made. Each part is so thin that you end up having another one, even though you're trying to half it and save some of it... I'm gonna go get one!

xx

ps: I'm starting to worry about your obsession with Noel...