Wednesday 5 March 2008

Its snowballing out of control

Perplexed Pixie to say the least and I know you have to speculate to accumulate but I keep thinking of that MaxMara frock in Fenwicks! £300 to the Lab for printing, £400 for frames, £300 for business cards and £300 for a website. I hope it will all be worth it.

On the upside my Kitkat craving has subsided and I have lost half a stone but I feel like a pile of shite but apparently thats normal at this stage in the diet so we shall persevere with it.

Oh and I won the Photographic Clubs colour competition overall - its a points thing (bit like a Leek Club probably! ) so thats good.

Mr P is now in the States - it cannot be six weeks since I blogged that I was missing him? I now of course have the pleasurable feeling of being able to watch what I want, a tidy house etc etc - but that only lasts about 3 weeks.

Hey its all go is it not! Am off to Fenwicks now just to "touch" that Maxmara dress.

Pix x

4 comments:

Polgara said...

Stay on the diet, buy the dress for your opening!
And dont forget our photo's!
GP x

Polgara said...

We have told the people we wont mind telling if god forbid something bad happens but we're not shouting it for the world ( just the internet lol )
GP x

ArcticFox said...

Try playing "touch the frock" - like those "touch the truck" competitions they have in America where the winner is the last person standing who is still touching the truck, and predictably they get to drive away in said truck.

See how long you can stay there touching the frock before they drag you kicking and screaming out of the door, or lock you in the store overnight!!

5 minutes rest break every two hours.....

Look forward to reading about it in the news!!

FoX

Maxine Perella said...

well done on the photographic victorious!