Monday 10 March 2008

Confessions to the Internet

Not only did I not go to the gym at lunchtime I went straight up to Fenwicks French - looked for the MaxMara delight - so that I could touch it again - some bitch had bought it - so what does this Pixie do - went straight to the "key" pieces where this Japanese bloke displays (cannot spell the make) but there it was - the perfect dress for my opening - quirky, off the wall and expensive - just like me.

Thank you God for the Four Part Payment System - Hallelujah x

7 comments:

Polgara said...

Ooh did you buy it?
When do we get to see?
GP x

Hazel said...

hi, first time here..mind to be friends

Pixie said...

Oh course I bought it you silly Pizza x

Polgara said...

But when do we get to see it lol
GP x

Maxine Perella said...

yeh, we wanna see it!

Elise said...

Pic? Where's the pic??

Sometimes when you see an item you just have to buy it. It calls out to you. xx

Pixie said...

Ok ok I will take a picture of it tonight - as if I haven't got enough to do - I think I have been condemmed by the Gas Man but that is another blog.

Watch this space