Tuesday 11 March 2008

As requested...but


Following in the famous footsteps of Elise - the master of cliffhangers I thought I would put my own spin on it!

So devious Pixie has a very poorly ankle today - an injury brought on by the high winds. I wish I could say I was blown sideways as I weigh less than a twig, I wish I could say I was so sleight of frame that the winds got the better of me ....no no......

The big backyard doors ate my ankle in fact gouged a piece out of it actually when I was in the back lane getting the bins in ....how exotic.

Pixie in Pain x






4 comments:

Polgara said...

Hun you better put your feet up and get that ankle ready for the shoes i just know you gonna buy to go with that dress!
And yes you are following in Elise's footsteps you big tease lol
GP x

Haylzc5 said...

I have been updating myself on your blog and i am made up you bought something nice in fenwicks!

Haylzc5 said...

P.S Hope your ankle gets better!

ArcticFox said...

Yowch!!

Which hurts more... the ankle or the credit card bill?

FoX