Friday 14 March 2008

I have just realised

Its Good Friday a week today. I have also been given the reason why Easter is early this year and apparently its all to do with the Moon, a Jewish festival and somebody wanting break Jesus' legs to make him die quicker but when they got there he was already dead, and the other interesting bit was that Easter will not be this early for another 120 years and after that it will be another 340. Will someone wake me up please!!!

And the clocks are not going forward until the 30th March - it doesn't seem right does it.

Still not had any chocolate but Granma Pixie has bought me a huge Green and Blacks egg but now is the question - can you have your Easter Eggs on Good Friday or does it have to be Easter Sunday - this is a very important question so think carefully before answering - x

5 comments:

Polgara said...

I think it should be Easter Sunday, are you eating chocolate for the day? Give me your address i'll send you a Kit Kat lol
GP x
P.S. no i didnt have my camera out lol

Pixie said...

No no no the answer is Good Friday GP - tell me I don't have to wait until the Sunday !!!!!!!!!!!

Polgara said...

Anticipation is half the fun lol
Just think how much more you may receive in Saturdays post!
GPx

Maxine Perella said...

i'd pounce on it right now!

ArcticFox said...

you know what?

you're all wrong.

The end of Lent is actually on Saturday!! Holy Saturday.... Sundays are not included in the equation of Lent because it's a day of christian celebration and Sundays commemorate the resurrection.

Lent ends the day before Easter Sunday!!

Thanks

FoX