Monday 10 March 2008

A Good Rant

Does you good - I was furious last night completely full of hell - Pixie lost her sense of humour big style and not only was the dummy spat out but the pram was demolished too. Hadn't finished this morning still had to have my say and slam a phone down and now I feel much much better for it all oh and I have just noticed that bitch from hell has just parked in our car park.

Now bitch from hell is married to a guy here who has had numerous affairs (I wonder why?) and she has decided its all my fault - eh hello, hence she never speaks, never calls, never sends a Christmas card - you get the picture? Anyway she is shopping in town today and has left her car right outside my window - today might just be the day folks!!!!!!

Don't mess with the Pix - not today anyway!

3 comments:

Polgara said...

Pix your comments never fail to cheer me up lol, great idea to put the name out there and see what suggestions we get! My surname is fairly ordinary so will go with almost anything unlike my maiden name lol
Dare i ask what got you so furious??
GP x
P.S. Dont go near a kitkat in this mood!

Pixie said...

My daughter overstepped the mark big style. She went to Manchester "unexpectedly" for the weekend and I had baby pixie to look after (she is 8 by the way). Her Mother didn't pick her up until 10 p.m when she said she would be back by 4.00 and it was a school night - am still furious with her - and of course she is more than aware of the fact!!!!
Kit Kat - I could eat a whole packet - only 2 weeks to go x

Polgara said...

Oh dear! Is this what i've got to look forward to???
I've already got stretch marks hun from being FAT lol, think the cream will get rid of the old ones too??
GP x