Wednesday 12 March 2008

Lead me not into temptation

Its the serial Adulterer's birthday today and I am normally the only one who marks his birthday with a card and a present (a wee minding - as they say in Scotland) ...what has my other boss gone and done - only bought him the most deliciously huge chocolate cake!!!!

They brought my "piece" down with great aplomb and said "now Pixie you can break the rule just this once" - smiling I agreed.

When they were gone I stuck my fork in with gusto moved it around the plate a bit, had a bit of a sniff and chuffed it in an envelope and its now in my bag as we speak.

Hale Pixie - I just could not do it.

I have amazed myself x

Or could it be the fact that if I do get on Look North (regional TV programme) promoting the Exhibition then telly puts 10 lbs on you - so not such a righteous Pixie but a vane one!

4 comments:

Polgara said...

I am so impressed!
You have put me to shame Pixie!

You so better tell me if you get on TV, I'll be cheering you on!

GP x

Elise said...

You stuffed it in your purse?! Thats so funny! I hope you chucked it out.

I'm proud of you. Chocolate is my biggest temptation. The thought of a chocolate cake makes me slightly shaky...

xx

Polgara said...

Pixie's very quiet today???
GP x

Maxine Perella said...

well done. you spelt 'vane' wrong, by the way - Big Ed