Tuesday 12 February 2008

How to look good naked -

Tell you what Gok should be more explicit - e.g. when he tells you to have sexy underwear for the bedroom and heavy duty stuff to make you look stunningly gorgeous and to die for - what he forgets to add in is how the hell do you manage to do the swap over.

My dilemma on Saturday night therefore was ............I had this fine knit thing on from All Saints, you know the kind of off the wall things you get from there - anyway this "creation" could loosely go under the term of "frock" - I digress. Under this "frock" I had a pair of Trinny and Suzanna "magic knee length knickers" (although with my thighs the knee length kind of crept up and formed a band on the top of my leg) - I digress again. On top of the magic knickers I had a petticoat from Spanx - which took me an hour to get into.

The night went well, the drinks were flowing, Mr P was jubliant as his big engine was nearing completion...I digress again and thats going to be another blog........his hand hovering on my knee, creeping further up my leg until he came to the Magic Knee Length knicker bit which by this time had moved a further 2 inches up my leg and was in danger of cutting the circulation off ...he turned to me, smiled, had a knowing look and gave me a wink - bloody hell he only thought I had stockings and suspenders on ..........now girls how do you get out of that one?????????

Oh and its day 6 I think still no chocolate but the wine consumption has risen x

5 comments:

Polgara said...

Oh Pixie i have been there so many times lol
If i'm actually in the mood to seduce Husband and he's not imagining it then once home i slip upstairs and into something sexy in the hope he wont walk in the room as i am cutting of the circulation to various parts of my body in an attempt to remove the figure enhancing underwear quickly!
If i'm not in the mood i just get him a bit drunker!
Godd for you on the chocolate, now about that wine????
GP xxx

Pixie said...

Hey GP a girl needs some fun ! Wine it is x

Haylzc5 said...

LOL pixie,

I have been there and done that too!! But i had Bridget Jones pull in knickers and this is years ago, before Phil came along. Well this lad was dancing with me and he has his hand on my stomach and turned and said, "what the hell is strangling you under there!?" I could have died!!

I couldn't exactly lie and say "it's my 6 pack!" haha

H x

Elise said...

Its true! Gok Wan never tells you how to make the switch.

I tired a pair of those spanx once. It took ages to peel off.

Yeah I think we need to come up with hybrid undies. Sexy but holds everything in place

xx

Polgara said...

I'm sorry your long comment was lost!
I'd love to know what it said though.....
GP xx