Thursday 18 October 2007

Another Day another Dollar

Haven't decided what to go on about today but need to get away from the mundane which is office, family and married life! Yes this Pixie is happily married but probably because Mr Pixie goes off to sea every 6 weeks so that does help!

I really want to ramble about second marriages and how difficult they are and how everyone looks to the main Pixie for advice, help and encouragement when all she wants to do is take photographs, shop a bit, drink a bit and shop some more, although the lack of funds does hinder this somewhat.

As soon as something goes wrong I can hear the cries from here. Daughter, Son, Mother and Mr P - all the same, all tied to the same stick but instead of leaving them to it I am compelled to plough in there and try to sort things out, then of course little Pixie here gets accused of being controlling - I give up.

Well actually I never give up and that is the key to life, always find a positive out of a negative, always go onwards and upwards and try and dodge those curved balls that come our way only far too frequently for my liking.

2 comments:

Polgara said...

Thanks for the comments, had a quick read of your blog and we sound quite similar lol

Pixie said...

Yes thats exactly what I thought when I read yours!!!