Friday 26 October 2007

Judgement Day

Highly commended sounds cool but in my book its 4th - and I should be pleased with that considering I was beaten by a Woodpecker, Death Valley and a row of Honda Scooters. Have to say the Judge was extremely kind (he was from Carlisle) and took an age to explain why he didn't like the prints. He did have praise indeed for my "Ticket to Ride" which was the title for the mono bike in the station but felt the piece of "architecture" in the front was not required...(idiot) but thats me being a tad sensitive. Of course I was beaten by the guy you love to hate because he has an Epson whatever printer that has the inks down at the side, has a Canon 5d and a 1D, used to be a web designer (has made so much money he is now retired) and is off on holiday tomorrow to the Oman - probably to get drop dead shots of camels camelling off into the sunset - bitter and twisted I am not but I hate him x pure pixie jealousy actually!

So that was yesterday ................

Now I have to think about the prints I am going to submit for the next round. Trouble is I am running out of ideas for titles so I may run a wee competition!! Its unbelievable how pedantic they can be over titles. Hey Maxxo you were right about the allotment brigade - a Lupin got third place.

Oh and I didn't chew anything............

2 comments:

Polgara said...

If its any consolation i loved your photo and im working on the wine and pizza!!!

ArcticFox said...

And you said you liked my tree pic too!!!

Don't know what to believe now!!

FoX